- Section 1 (Personal Information)
- Section 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
- Section 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
- Section 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- Section 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Section 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- Section 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- Section 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- Section 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Section 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, etc., contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual from the information itself (personal identification information) such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and health insurance policy holder number on a health insurance card.
Section 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
This site may request personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when a user registers to use the site. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user’s personal information, between the user and the partner, etc., will be shared with the site’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.). Hereinafter referred to as “partners”). The information may also be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
Section 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate this site’s services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using, as well as information on other services provided by this site.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or view the status of their usage.
- To charge users for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Section 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- This site will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the revised purpose shall be notified to the user or publicly announced on this website in a manner prescribed by this site.
Section 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, this site will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or announced in advance, and when this site notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use must include provision to a third party
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- 本How to accept people’s requests
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this site outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- Cases in which personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and in which this fact, the items of personal information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are made readily available to the person.
Section 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, if any of the following cases apply to the disclosure of personal information, all or part of the information may not be disclosed, and if a decision not to disclose the information is made, we will notify the customer to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of this site’s business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Section 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user’s personal information held by this site is incorrect, the user may request this site to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) the user’s personal information through the procedures specified by this site. The User may request the correction, addition or deletion of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”).
- If this site receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, this site shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- When this site makes a correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph or decides not to make a correction, etc., it will notify the user of this without delay.
Section 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If this site receives a request from an individual to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “stop using, etc.”) his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, this site will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to suspend use, etc., this site will notify the user of such decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of users due to the large cost of suspension of use or other difficulties in taking such measures, we will take such alternative measures.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Section 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
E-mail address: delaneytips at gmail.com (at -> @)